Title: Past Imperfect
Author: Alison G. Bailey
Release Date: February 15, 2014
Series: Perfect #2 (full reading order below)
Hosted by Wordsmith Publicity
In Present Perfect, Brad Johnson was sexy, cocky, rich and a complete Smurff**ker. He could afford anything he wanted and could charm any girl he set his eyes on. Everything was laid out in front of him, all for the taking except the one thing he craved and needed. A tragic event forces him to reevaluate his life. When he tries to change, will the people in his life let him move on from his past or will they constantly hold him to the life altering mistakes he’s made?
Mabry Darnell is intelligent, ambitious, beautiful, and sassy. Secrets from her past haunt the present causing her to question her actions in order to shield her heart and protect her life.
From the moment Brad and Mabry met, their connection was strong, intense, and electrifying. Both knew they had found the one person who could satisfy what the other ached for. When their pasts collide with their present, will it prevent them from having a future together or will love be strong enough to conquer their demons?
Amazon US • Amazon UK • Amazon CA • Barnes and Noble • Smashwords
Character Interview: Brad & Mabry from Past Imperfect
- Favorite movie/actor/actress? Movie-Oceans 11. Actor-Charlie Hunnam. Actress-Lucy Hale because she looks like Mabry.
- Favorite song/singer? Boyce Avenue and pretty much anything they sing.
- Favorite place you would love to visit? Venice.
- One item you cannot live without? Mabry and Cape Cod potato chips.
- Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) Hugh Heffner.
- Favorite hobby? Um…I’m not sure it’s appropriate for me to answer that in this situation. I can tell you that it involves Mabry, Chinese food, and stilettos.
- Guilty pleasure? I like to watch Dancing with the Stars.
- Favorite author and/book? Alison G. Bailey and Past Imperfect, of course.
- Do you collect anything? On occasion I’ve grabbed a pair or 3 of Mabry’s panties as souvenirs. I wouldn’t call it a collection that would be weird and creepy.
- Favorite color? Azure blue.
- Favorite movie/actor/actress? Movie-It’s a Wonderful Life. Actor-Chace Crawford. Actress-Lucy Hale, I’ve been told I look a lot like her.
- Favorite song/singer? “I Said” by Michelle Featherstone. It’s mine and Brad’s song.
- Favorite place you would love to visit? London.
- One item you cannot live without? Brad and my shoes. He really loves my shoes.
- Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) I don’t really have anyone I want to meet. I have a couple of people who are gone that I’d love to see again.
- Favorite hobby? Don’t tell Brad, but I love to take his motorcycle out for rides.
- Guilty pleasure? I watch The Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, but I’m not proud of it.
- Favorite author and/book? Nicki DeStasi, Worth It.
- Do you collect anything? Well, it isn’t so much that I collect these items, but I have been buying a lot of panties lately. They seem to be disappearing.
- Favorite color? Sapphire.
Reading Order: Perfect series
#1 ~ Present Perfect: My Review • Ebook • Paperback • Goodreads
#2 ~ Past Imperfect: My Review • Ebook • Paperback • Goodreads
#3 ~ Presently Perfect: Goodreads (Nov. 6, 2014)
Alison was born and raised in Charleston, SC. As a child she used her imagination to write additional scenes to TV shows and movies that she watched. She attended Winthrop University and graduating with a BA in Theater. While at Winthrop she began writing one act plays which she later produced. Throughout the years she continued writing and producing several one act plays, but then life got in the way and she hung up her pen for a while. On the advice of a friend, she started writing again. In January 2013, Alison sat down at her computer and began writing her first novel, Present Perfect.
Alison lives in Charleston, South Carolina with her husband, Jef, and their two furry children (dogs). She’s addicted to Diet Pepsi and anything with sugar.
one ebook copy of Past Imperfect
1-Kindle paperwhite, 5 signed paperbacks (US), 1- $25 Amazon gift card