Happy release week to Sara Wolf – Remember Me Forever is here!
Remember Me Forever by Sara Wolf
Series: Lovely Vicious #3 (full reading order below)
Publication Date: May 2nd 2017
Isis Blake hasn’t fallen in love in three years, forty-three weeks, and two days. Or so she thinks.
The boy she maybe-sort-of-definitely loved and sort-of-maybe-definitely hated has dropped off the face of the planet in the face of tragedy, leaving a Jack Hunter–shaped hole. Determined to be happy, Isis fills it in with lies and puts on a brave smile for her new life at Ohio State University.
But the smile lasts only until he shows up. The menace from her past—her darkest secret, Nameless—is attending OSU right alongside her. And he’s whispering that he has something Isis wants—something she needs to see to move forward. To move on.
Isis has always been able to pretend everything is okay. But not anymore.
Isis Blake might be good at putting herself back together.
But Jack Hunter is better.
Amazon • B&N • Kobo • TBD • iBooks
Google Play • BAM • Chapters • IndieBound
Now here’s an excerpt from Remember Me Forever! ❤
Jack Hunter turns to face me.
It feels like years, but it’s only been months. A few months.
He looks so much older—lines around his eyes that didn’t used to be there. His face matured somehow, the sharp angles of pubescence rounded off in a handsome, hawkish way. His eyes are the same frigid, clear blue, brows drawn tight.
I pull my fist back and punch him.
Reading Order: Lovely Vicious series
#1 ~ Love Me Never: Ebook • Paperback • Audible • Goodreads
#2 ~ Forget Me Always: Ebook • Paperback • Audible • Goodreads
#3 ~ Remember Me Forever: Ebook • Paperback • Audible • Goodreads
Sara Wolf is a twenty-something author who adores baking, screaming at her cats, and screaming at herself while she types hilarious things. When she was a kid, she was too busy eating dirt to write her first terrible book. Twenty years later, she picked up a keyboard and started mashing her fists on it and created the monster known as the Lovely Vicious series. She lives in San Diego with two cats, a crippling-yet-refreshing sense of self-doubt, and not enough fruit tarts ever.
Ultimate College Survival Kit, including:
- Ouch! BandAids. 24 Assorted adhesive bandages with absorbent pads.
- A durable, sleek, modern laundry backpack. Machine washable with a secure locking drawstring closure.
- 3M Command Adhesive Poster Strips to hang posters and Dormify prints on your wall with no hassle. Pack of 12 strips.
- 3M Command Adhesive Medium Hooks for hanging hand towels, jewelry or more. Pack of 2 hooks.
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Dish Soap perfect for those dirty dishes that (unfortunately) won’t clean themselves
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s All Purpose Spray Cleaner. 100% natural for any and all household cleaning
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Scrub Cleaner perfect for kitchen and bath cleaning.
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Gentle Laundry Soap.
- Namast’ay in Bed Eye Mask, perfect for sleeping in late.
- An aluminum head massager to relax your body when you massage your head with the soft-tipped stainless-steel tips. 10″ Tall.
- A set of ear plugs. Plug in and tune out
- Weekly Calendar Message Board to help you plan out your schedule.
- Holy Moly It’s Raining Poncho
- A Ping Pong ball, in case of emergency.
- Bring your bath essentials to the shower in style with the Mint Spa Basket Shower Caddy. Waterproof – made with durable plastic with sleek chrome handle (9.25 x 7 x 5 inches)
FOLLOW BOOKLOVERS FOR LIFE ON:
✦ FACEBOOK • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM • GOODREADS • PINTEREST • BLOGLOVIN’ ✦
3 thoughts on “Release Week Blitz + Excerpt & Giveaway: Remember Me Forever by Sara Wolf”
Sounds like a great series. Looking forward to reading.
This is a great series and I’m really excited to see how it all ends. I really hope Isis and Jack find their HEA, preferably together, and everything concludes nicely. Jack’s not exactly one of my book boyfriends, but he could so easily be when no one’s looking! After all, I don’t want to upset Isis. Adding Remember Me Forever! to my list of books to be read. Thanks for a great review!
I like the give and take in relationships and surprises. This book, Remember Me Forever, has all the above and more.