Did you know….
That there’s going to be a movie of THE BOOK THIEF????
Well, me either!!! At least, I had no idea until today, when I saw a post by the author, Markus Zusak! I’m so sad that I honestly had NO IDEA there was going to be a movie 😦 You can read everything about the upcoming movie and trailer here on the author’s tumblr!
Psst… the trailer has already been released! Go check it out here! The Book Thief is one of my all-time favorite books ever. It’s the type of book that strikes at your heart and makes you think and doesn’t leave your head for a long time, if ever. So go read it if you haven’t! You will not regret it, even as your heart is tearing apart at the end…
So I’ve just finished Shooting Scars by Karina Halle, and… I’m a bit sad. I didn’t think it was as good as the first book, which I loved. I’ll be posting my review of it soon, and for now, I’ve started Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen! I got an advanced copy from Netgalley, along with The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa, which is like, OH MY GOD!!!!! Julie Kagawa is one of my favorite authors ever, and to get an advanced copy of her book…. *faints* I love love love her Iron Fey series and The Immortal Rules, and getting an early copy of one of her books is like a dream come true! *hyperventilates*
What I reviewed this past week:
- The Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh (which is such a long review lol, since I did a short review for ALL 12 books!)
- Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews
And don’t forget to enter the giveaway on the blog! You can win 2 books, a finished book and an ARC!
The Last Hurrah Giveaway Hop (ends in 1 more day!)
AAAND, can’t forget about some new releases coming out next week!
- The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson (OMG I’m SOOOOO excited for this one!! I need to have this asap. HECTOR!!!!)
- Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze #5) by Abbi Glines (I should really to catch up on the series! I only have the 4th book to go before Sometimes It Lasts.)
- Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Oh gosh, I can’t WAIT for this! Dual POV! Eeep!)
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Descendent (Starling #2) by Lesley Livingston (I really liked the first book, so I’ll definitely be reading this!)
- Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin #9) by Jennifer Estep (I’ve heard this urban fantasy series is really good, so maybe I should start it!)
- Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan (AAAHHHHHH I NEED THIS BOOK NOW NOW NOW. GIMME GIMME. I cannot wait for 6 more days!)
- Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider