It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is…
Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR
- Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore #2.5) by Katy Evans (Oct 6) ~ This is Malcolm and Rachel’s final book! I’m going to be so sad when their story is over, because I absolutely LOVED them!
- Rock Redemption (Rock Kiss #3) by Nalini Singh (Oct 6) ~ I love Nalini Singh, and I adore her rock star series! I have a feeling Rock Redemption is going to be a heavily emotional read – my favorite kind 😉
- The House by Christina Lauren (Oct 6) ~ If you know me, then you know how much I love Christina Lauren. I will honestly read anything and everything by them, and can’t wait to read this YA book of theirs! It sounds fascinating!
- Nuts (Hudson Valley #1) by Alice Clayton (Oct 20) ~ Alice Clayton writes the FUNNIEST books ever. Wallbanger will forever remain a top favorite, but I’m very excited for this new series to come out.
- Surviving Ice (Burying Water #4) by K.A. Tucker (Oct 27) ~ K.A. Tucker writes some awesome romantic suspense – I’ve really enjoyed her Burying Water series, so I’m excited for this 4th book!
- Slow Play (The Rules #3) by Monica Murphy (Nov 3) ~ I have a thing for bad boys, and I have a feeling Tristan is going to be my favorite bad boy of the Rules series.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover (Nov 10) ~ COHO. It’s been too long since her latest release, and I’ve been dying to get another fix of her books! CoHo is probably my all-time favorite author, so of course November 9 is at the top of my anticipated releases!
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer (Nov 10) ~ I don’t have much time for YA these days, but of course there are exceptions, and Marissa Meyer is one of them. I’ve loved the Lunar Chronicles from the very start, and cannot wait for this final book.
- Reap (Scarred Souls #2) by Tillie Cole (Nov 10) ~ I totally LOVED Raze! Tillie Cole writes the best dark romances – so, of course, I have high hopes for Reap!
- Corrupt by Penelope Douglas (Nov 17) ~ Corrupt is probably my MOST anticipated release of the year. I’ve been DYING for it ever since Penelope announced it. It’s supposed to be a little dark and twisted, and the teasers have been KILLING ME!
Click on the covers below to preorder!
What books are you excited for this fall?