City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
Release Date: May 27th 2014
ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.
I am coming.
Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!
To Fix You by Samantha Towle
Release Date: Fall 2014
I’m a gigolo. Male escort. Hustler… whatever you like to call us. And in the past seven years, I’ve had sex with… well, I stopped counting after I hit five hundred… basically, I’ve screwed a lot of women.
I know what you’re thinking… I must have had a terrible childhood, something horrendous happened in my life that drove me to this career.
The best thing to ever happen to me is why I work this job.
I’m a single dad. And I have sex with women for money, to feed, clothe and put a roof over my eight year old daughters head.
Not ideal, I know, but now I need the money more than ever…
Four weeks ago my worst nightmare happened… my baby girl was diagnosed with Cancer. Now, I have to earn, and earn big, to pay the mounting medical bills.
I have never felt more terrified, and more alone, in my life.
My name is Lucas Adams.
And this is my story.
Release date: Autumn 2014 (Sept-Oct)
Standalone Adult Romance
Uncovered by Emily Snow
Release Date: TBA
My name is Lizzie Connelly.
Beautiful, twenty-two . . . I have it all, including a new internship most girls would rip out their own souls for. I work for Margaret Manning-Emerson, vice president at Emerson & Taylor—one of the biggest fashion powerhouses this country has ever seen.
I want success.
Since we’re friends, maybe I should start from the beginning.
My real name is Elizabeth Emerson.
Alone, twenty-two . . . I have nothing but broken promises and a string of shit luck, and it’s all because of the woman who took it all ten years ago after my father died. My stepmother–Margaret Manning-Emerson, the woman who, before two months ago, had never laid eyes on me.
I need the truth.
Things are complicated, though.
My plans are flawed from the beginning, and the biggest obstacle comes in the form of Landon. Sexy, too smart for his own damn good, and infuriating, he’s the one person who could blow my plans to uncover that bitch Margaret and expose her for what she really is. She’s his mother, and in another life, I guess that would have made him my stepbrother.
I need to know what happened ten years ago.
But I want . . . him.
*This is a standalone title
**Release date to be announced closer to date
Wrecked by Emily Snow
Release Date: TBA
Ever since Lily died two years ago, Evie has been lost. She exists but doesn’t live. And she copes the only way she knows how: by wrecking things.
She exposes her dad’s affairs, ends things with her longtime boyfriend, and just last semester, she destroyed her music scholarship. Desperate to break away from all the destruction she’s caused and start over, Evie reinvents herself at her new university.
But then Rhys, her new voice instructor, happens. He’s gorgeous, insanely talented and apart of the dark past she’s trying to overcome. Rhys’s brother is the reason why Evie’s life is such a mess right now, the reason why Lily, Evie’s sister, is dead. And even though Rhys is the last person Evie should ever want, for the first time in two years, wrecking things seems…right.
Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole
Release Date: August 5th 2014
As a boy, Thronos, Lord of Skye Hall, loved Lanthe, a mischievous Sorceri girl who made him question everything about his Vrekener clan. But when the two got caught in the middle of their families’ war, tragedy struck, leaving Thronos and Lanthe bitter enemies. Though centuries have passed, nothing can cool his seething need for the beautiful enchantress who scarred his body—and left an even deeper impression on his soul.
Lanthe, a once-formidable sorceress struggling to reclaim her gifts, searches for love and acceptance with all the wrong immortal suitors. But she’s never forgotten Thronos, the magnificent silver-eyed boy who protected her until she was ripped from the shelter of his arms. One harrowing night changed everything between them. Now he’s a notorious warlord with a blood vendetta against Lanthe, hunting her relentlessly.
Can the heat of desire burn brighter than vengeance?
With their families locked in conflict and battles raging all around them, will Thronos and Lanthe succumb to the brutal chaos that threatens everything they cherish? Or will the fragile bond they formed so long ago spark a passion strong enough to withstand even the darkest doubts?
Tame Me (Stark International #1) by J. Kenner
Release Date: March 11th 2014
Aspiring actress Jamie Archer is on the run. From herself. From her wild child ways. From the screwed up life that she left behind in Los Angeles. And, most of all, from Ryan Hunter—the first man who has the potential to break through her defenses to see the dark fears and secrets she hides.
Stark International Security Chief Ryan Hunter knows only one thing for sure—he wants Jamie. Wants to hold her, make love to her, possess her, and claim her. Wants to do whatever it takes to make her his.
But after one night of bliss, Jamie bolts. And now it’s up to Ryan to not only bring her back, but to convince her that she’s running away from the best thing that ever happened to her–him.
The Will by Kristen Ashley
Release Date: TBA
The Arrangement 13 by H.M. Ward
Release Date: January 2014
Revealed on the blog:
★ A Burned teaser from Karen Marie Moning!!
A man steps out.
Strong. Brilliant. Controlled.
He’s everything I admire plus things I can’t even put into words.
I crush on Jericho Barrons violently.
My brain almost shuts down every time I see him and that’s a lot of gray matter to stupefy.
Used to be, if I couldn’t fall asleep I’d fantasize all kinds of ways I’d impress Barrons by killing monsters or saying something really smart or saving the world, and he’d see me as a grown up woman and I’d glow just from the look on his face.
But then Ryodan began popping into my fantasies like he had some kind of business being there, and he’d look all, well…like…Ryodan and he’d laugh and do that husky groan thing he did on level four, so I terminated that happy little exercise in somnolence.
Now I count sheep.
Lately even those buggers look like Ryodan with clear, cold eyes and some weird kind of hypnotic hold on me.
I’m beginning to think I’m going to have to figure out a way to kill him, permanent-like just to get him out of my head.
© 2014 Karen Marie Moning
★ (#1) Iced
★ Preorder (#2) Burned (out July 22nd 2014)
★ Flayed (release date TBA)
★ Another teaser from Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by J. Lynn!
★ Pre-order Be with Me: Amazon Kindle | Amazon Paperback | B&N
If you preorder BWM you get an extra scene featuring Cam and Avery from Wait for You! Just fill out this form: http://avonromance.hc.com/bewithme
★ (#1) Wait for You ($0.99!)
★ (#1.5) Trust in Me ($1.99!) | My review
★ Preorder (#3) Stay with Me (out Sept. 2nd 2014)
★ OMG an Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) teaser from Tahereh Mafi!!
★ (#1) Shatter Me
★ (#1.5) Destroy Me
★ (#2) Unravel Me
★ (#2.5) Fracture Me | My review
★ Preorder (#3) Ignite Me (out Feb. 4th 2014)
★ Crashed by K. Bromberg teaser!
My fists clench and teeth grind at the last words—words that feed off the worst of my fears—the urge to break something returning. To drown the pain that’s back with a vengeance. I know he’s pushed me to the breaking point. I can hear his quiet sigh through the screaming of every ounce of my being.
He stands slowly and I tell myself to look at him. To show him somehow I’ve heard him, but I can’t make myself do it. I feel his hand on the top of my head, like I’m a little boy again, and his uncertain voice whispers, “I love you Colton.”
The words fill my fucking head but I can get them past the fear lodged in my throat. Past the memories of the chant I used to say that was followed by the brutality and unspeakable pain. As much as I want to tell him—feel the need to tell him—I still can’t.
★ (#1) Driven
★ (#2) Fueled
★ Preorder (#3) Crashed (out March 3rd 2014)
★ A teaser from Saving Quinton (Nova #2) by Jessica Sorensen!
I’m pretty sure I’m dreaming. Or maybe I’m dead. I’m hoping for the latter, but I don’t it’s the correct assumption because this feels different than the first time I died. If I’m dreaming, it’s a beautiful dream, one where I’m with Nova and we’re happy. I’m surprised I’m seeing myself with her and normally I’d stop my thoughts from going there, but I’m not awake enough to care. Plus I feel really good, better than I have in a while. Everything feels light. Breathless. Hazy and weightless. My memories of my past are fading. I can no longer feel the blood on my hands or the weight of guilt on my shoulders. Something wonderful is taking over. I’m not in the darkness, locked within myself. I’ve been swept up by light and I feel like I could do anything at the moment as I lie on my back, gazing up at the sky. Nova hovers over me, cupping my cheek, and her skin is so damn warm and she smells amazing. And her eyes… bright blue with specks of green, her skin dotted with freckles, and her full lips that look so delicious I want to taste them… and I’m going to, because nothing matters at the moment. It’s not real, which makes it easier to take what I want—admit what I want.
I lean up, not even thinking about what I’m doing, and press my lips to hers. It hurts my mouth but the pain is worth it—it’s worth everything just to taste her again. I could do it forever, and I want to, but when I slip my tongue deep inside her mouth, she pulls away, her eyes widening and swarming with confusion. I open my mouth to tell her to come back to me, because I want her—need to kiss her again—but then her lips start moving and the haze from my brain gradually starts to lift.
“Quinton, can you hear me?” she asks, her voice soft, distant. Or maybe I’m the one who’s distant.
“I…” It hurts to talk, my throat too dry, and the brightness of the sun is stinging at my eyes.
“Are you okay?” she says and the sunlight dims as the blue sky changes into my shitty bedroom ceiling stained with water and cracks. That stupid drip comes into focus, haunting me again.
I suddenly realize that I’m in my room. Awake. And Nova’s here. With me.
★ (#1) Breaking Nova | My review
★ Preorder (#2) Saving Quinton (out Feb. 4th 2014)
★ Preorder (#3) Untitled Nova #3 (April 15, 2014)
★ You can read a Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) teaser from Wendy Higgins here!
★ (#1) Sweet Evil
★ (#2) Sweet Peril
★ Preorder (#3) Sweet Reckoning (out April 29th 2014)
★ A teaser from The Pairing (The Proposition #3) by Katie Ashley!
★ (#0.5) The Party (FREE!)
★ (#1) The Proposition
★ (#2) The Proposal
★ (#3) The Pairing (out Feb. 28th 2014)
★ A teaser from Black Box by Cassia Leo!
Preorder Black Box: Amazon
★ Teaser from Thoughtful (Kellan’s POV of Thoughtless) by S.C. Stephens:
When the coffee was done, I prepared our cups, and set Kiera’s down in front of her. I leaned back in my chair, perfectly content as I drank mine. Kiera hunched over her mug like she was freezing and it was the only source of warmth in the room. I knew her reaction wasn’t from the cold though, and knowing that made my smile even wider. Jealousy is a bitch, isn’t it, Kiera?
★ (#1) Thoughtless
★ (#2) Effortless
★ (#3) Reckless
★ Special announcement and sneak peek from K.A. Linde!
I’ve been working on a super secret project for a little while now. I wasn’t sure if it was going to turn into anything, but I can’t seem to stop writing it. I’m madly in love with this book! Now that I’m at a comfortable distance, I can tell you about it!!!
Title: Take Me for Granted
By: K.A. Linde
Expected Release: Summer 2014
Sneak Peek into Chapter 1!!!
I don’t remember the number of women I’ve fucked.
Yeah, that might sound cocky or maybe a bit disgusting even, but I’ve never given two fucks. I wasn’t about to start now.
And whoever was lying beside me right now needed to get the fuck out before I started remembering her name. Did I remember her name? Lany. Lacy. Lucy? No. Fuck. I didn’t give a shit. She just needed to leave so that I could get back to sleep.
“Babe,” I grumbled, nudging the chick in the ribs. “Darlin’.”
“Mmm,” she groaned. “I love when you call me darlin’.”
I already knew she liked it. She had lost her clothes quickly enough to the sound of it last night. Now, I was pretty sure I’d never say it again if it meant that she would get out quicker.
“Time to go home.”
The girl turned on her side and tucked the comforter over her tits. Well, there went her best quality. She gave me a come-and-get-me look and pouted her lips as if that was going to change my mind.
“Oh come on, Grant,” she whispered throatily.
Her hand slid down my chest and then farther south. Yeah, not happening. I wasn’t interested in another mediocre performance on her part. Maybe a blowjob, but even then probably not.
She stroked my cock and I was reconsidering that blowjob. She had to be better at sucking dick then fucking. It was some unwritten rule. Either they sucked or they fucked.
“No, honey. It’s time for you to go home.” I rolled onto my back and reached for a joint on my nightstand.
“That’s not what you were saying last night.”
I flicked the zippo to life and took a drag on the joint. “That’s what I’m saying now. You knew how this was going to go when you came back with me. So save me the headache and just leave.”
“Whore,” she snapped. She hopped out of bed, snatched up her clothes, and then stormed toward the door. I waited until it slammed shut behind her before blowing out the smoke.
Wasn’t the first time I’d heard that either. I preferred the term man whore. I’d earned that title and I was fucking proud of it.
★ Toxic (Ruin #2) by Rachel Van Dyken has a blurb!
Everyone has a secret…
Gabe Hyde is on borrowed time. He’s been hiding his identity for over four years-hidden from the world that used to adore him–obsess over him–driven to the edge of insanity by one poor choice.
But that one choice, altered the course of his life forever.
Pretending isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, especially when pretending means hiding your real self from the people that care about you the most. But if anyone ever discovered the truth it wouldn’t just be his life at risk–but hers.
Saylor doesn’t hate men.
He’s a reckless, happy-go-lucky, silver spoon fed pain in her ass. Everything about him makes her more and more confused. Unfortunately they both donate time at the same Group Home. If she wasn’t afraid of flunking, she’d be long gone. She hates that she’s attracted to him almost as much as he hates that he’s attracted to her–and she can tell, especially since their first encounter ended up making her knees so weak she couldn’t form coherent sentences for weeks afterwards. But the closer she gets to him, the more confused she becomes. He isn’t who he says he is, and he’s hiding something big.
What happen when two worlds collide? Two worlds that never should have met in the first place? Some secrets are too big to be hidden forever–the only question? Will his destroy everyone he loves? Or finally bring about the redemption he’s been craving for the past four years?
Everyone has a secret…What’s yours?
★ (#1) Ruin
★ This is Sylvia Day’s live Q&A! And she’s writing a new series called Blacklist!
★ The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers #3) by J.A. Redmerski has a blurb!
Fredrik Gustavsson never considered the possibility of love, or that anyone could ever understand or accept his dark and bloody lifestyle—until he met Seraphina, a woman as vicious and blood-thirsty as Fredrik himself. They spent two short but unforgettable years together, full of lust and killing and the darkest kind of love that two people can share.
And then Seraphina was gone.
It’s been six years since Fredrik’s lover and sadistic partner in crime turned his world upside-down. Seraphina went into hiding and has eluded him ever since. Now, he’s getting closer to finding her, and an innocent woman named Cassia is the key to drawing Seraphina from the shadows. But Cassia—after sustaining injuries from a fire that Seraphina ignited—suffers from amnesia and can’t give Fredrik the information he desperately seeks. Having no other choice, Fredrik has been keeping Cassia locked in his basement as he not only tries to get her to recall her past—because she and Seraphina share it—but also to protect her from Seraphina, who clearly wants her dead.
But Cassia is a light in the darkness that Fredrik never believed existed. After a year subjected to her kindness and compassion, he finds himself struggling with his love for Seraphina, and his growing feelings for Cassia—because he knows that to love one, the other must die.
Will light win out over darkness, or will something more powerful than either further destroy an already tortured soul?
(Note: THE SWAN & THE JACKAL is NOT a New Adult title. It, and all other books in the series are categorized as Suspense/Crime/Thriller/Romantic Suspense and Adult.)
★ (#1) Killing Sarai
★ (#2) Reviving Izabel
★ Samantha Towle’s third book in The Mighty Storm series, Tom’s book, is titled Taming the Storm!!
★ (#1) The Mighty Storm
★ (#2) Wethering the Storm
★ Katie McGarry fans!!! This author will be releasing a FREE short story called Red at Night on April 1, 2014!! And it’s available for preorder!
★ Preorder Red at Night (FREE!)
And Pushing the Limits fans, Take Me On is releasing on May 27, 2014 (SO CLOSE)!
★ (#1) Pushing the Limits
★ (#1.5) Crossing the Line
★ (#2) Dare You To | My review
★ (#3) Crash Into You | My review
★ Preorder (#4) Take Me On
★ Here is the Outlander trailer!
★ News from Jamie McGuire! From her Facebook:
The release date for Apolonia has been changed to November 2014. But the good news is that Trent’s book’s release date has been moved up, and you’ll be getting it sooner than fall 2014!
★ If you preorder Lisa Desrochers’ A Little Too Hot you will get an extra scene with Harrison’s POV! Just fill in this form: http://avonromance.hc.com/althpreorder.
★ (#1) A Little Too Far (1.50!) | My review
★ (#2) A Little Too Much (1.99!) | My review
★ Preorder (#3) A Little Too Hot
★ The Vampire Academy movie release date for the US is February 7th!
★ The third book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas is titled Heir of Fire!
★ (#1) Throne of Glass
★ (#2) Crown of Midnight
- $0.99 – Bully (Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas | Purchase
- $0.99 – Catch Me by Claire Contreras | Purchase
- $0.99 – Rock the Heart (Black Falcon #1) by Michelle A. Valentine | Purchase
- $0.99 – Sempre (Forever #1) by J.M. Darhower | Purchase | My review
- $0.99 – Charade (Games #1) by Nyrae Dawn | Purchase
- $0.99 – Vain (The Seven Deadly #1) by Fisher Amelie | Purchase
- $0.99 – Greed (The Seven Deadly #2) by Fisher Amelie | Purchase
- $0.99 – Lost and Found (Lost and Found #1) by Nicole Williams | Purchase | My review
- $0.99 – Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations #1) by Nicole Williams | Purchase
- $0.99 – Play it Safe by Kristen Ashley | Purchase
- $0.99 – Heaven and Hell (Heaven and Hell #1) by Kristen Ashley | Purchase
- $0.99 – Sommersgate House (Ghosts and Reincarnation #2) by Kristen Ashley | Purchase
- $0.99 – Lacybourne Manor (Ghosts and Reincarnation #3) by Kristen Ashley | Purchase
- $0.99 – The Fine Line by Alicia Kobishop | Purchase | My review
- $0.99 – Arouse (Spiral of Bliss #1) by Nina Lane | Purchase
- $0.99 – Relentless (Shattered Hearts #1) by Cassia Leo | Purchase
- $0.99 – Night Owl (Night Owl Trilogy #1) by M. Pierce | Purchase
- $0.99 – Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High #1) by Tijan | Purchase
- $0.99 – Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie #1) by Debra Anastasia | Purchase | My review
- $0.99 – Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark #1) by Pepper Winters | Purchase
- $0.99 – Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell #1) by R.L. Mathewson | Purchase
- $0.99 – Perfection (Neighbor from Hell #2) by R.L. Mathewson | Purchase
- $0.99 – Knight & Play (Knight #1) by Kitty French | Purchase
- $0.99 – Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence #1) by Nicole Edwards | Purchase
- $0.99 – The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies #1) by Tarryn Fisher | Purchase
- $0.99 – Axel (Corps Security #1) by Harper Sloan | Purchase
- $2.99 – Cage (Corps Security #2) by Harper Sloan | Purchase
- $0.99 – Beck (Corps Security #3) by Harper Sloan | Purchase
- $0.99 – Beauty from Pain (Beauty #1) by Georgia Cates | Purchase
- $0.99 – Masters At Arms & Nobody’s Angel (Rescue Me #1 & #2) by Kallypso Masters | Purchase
- $0.99 – Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love #1) by Gina L. Maxwell | Purchase
- $0.99 – Against the Wall (Maverick Montana #1) by Rebecca Zanetti | Purchase
- $0.99 – Until There Was You (Coming Home #2) by Jessica Scott | Purchase
- $0.99 – The Seaside series by Rachel Van Dyken | Purchase
- $0.99 – Rumor Has It (Limelight #1) by Elisabeth Grace | Purchase
- $0.99 – Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Trilogy #1) by Shay Savage | Purchase
- $0.99 – Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden Trilogy #2) by Shay Savage | Purchase
- $0.99 – Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club #1) by Monica Murphy | Purchase
- $0.99 – Torn (Billionaire Bachelors Club #2) by Monica Murphy | Purchase
- $1.50 – Savor (Billionaire Bachelors Club #3) by Monica Murphy | Purchase (Preorder)
- $0.99 – Wait for You (Wait for You #1) by J. Lynn | Purchase
- $1.99 – Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5) by J. Lynn | Purchase | My review
- $0.99 – A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1) by Tara Sivec | Purchase
- $1.99 – Because of You (Playing with Fire #2) by Tara Sivec | Purchase
- $1.50 – A Little Too Far (Too Far #1) by Lisa Desrochers | Purchase | My review
- $1.99 – A Little Too Much (Too Far #2) by Lisa Desrochers | Purchase | My review
- $1.99 – Loving Cara (Love Under the Big Sky #1) by Kristen Proby | Purchase (Preorder)
- $1.99 – Love Unscripted (Love #1) by Tina Reber | Purchase
- $1.99 – Making Faces by Amy Harmon | Purchase
- $1.99 – Fallen Too Far (Too Far #1) by Abbi Glines | Purchase
- $1.99 – Reason to Breathe (Breathing #1) by Rebecca Donovan | Purchase
- $1.99 – Barely Breathing (Breathing #2) by Rebecca Donovan | Purchase
- $1.99 – Out of Breath (Breathing #3) by Rebecca Donovan | Purchase
- $1.99 – Hard As It Gets (Hard Ink #1) by Laura Kaye | Purchase
- $1.99 – It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor #7) by Jill Shalvis | Purchase
- $1.99 – In the Stillness by Andrea Randall | Purchase
- $1.99 – The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire #2) by Jennifer Probst | Purchase
- $1.99 – Torn (Torn #1) by K.A. Robinson | Purchase
- $1.99 – Twisted (Torn #2) by K.A. Robinson | Purchase
- $1.99 – Being Me (Inside Out #2) by Lisa Renee Jone | Purchase
- $1.99 – One Pink Line by Dina Silver | Purchase
- $1.99 – Stealing Harper (Taking Chances #2) by Molly McAdams | Purchase
- $2.00 – Crash (Crash #1) by Nicole Williams | Purchase | My review
- $2.87 – The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski | Purchase
- $2.99 – Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover | Purchase
- $2.99 – Losing It (Losing It #1) by Cora Carmack | Purchase
- $2.99 – Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack | Purchase
- $2.99 – Finding It (Losing It #3) by Cora Carmack | Purchase
- $2.99 – Searching for Someday (Searching For #1) by Jennifer Probst | Purchase | My review
- $2.99 – Cherry Girl (The Blackstone Affair #3.5) by Raine Miller | Purchase
- $2.99 – Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire | Purchase
- $3.99 – Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire | Purchase
You can always check out a full list of sales here or by clicking Book Sales on the menu bar at the top of the blog!
Upcoming New Releases!!
Reviewed on the blog:
Books to review:
Don’t forget to check out the giveaways listed on the blog on the right!