It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is…
Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors
It’s been SO LONG since I’ve done a TTT, but this week’s topic was calling to me. So here are my top ten authors whose books I always, always buy and read! (You can click to covers to go to their Amazon page.)
- Colleen Hoover ~ Honestly, CoHo is the only author I love whose every book is on my shelf. I’ve loved her since the moment I picked up Slammed and I haven’t regretted it since.
- Penelope Douglas ~ Bully is one of my top favorite books of all-time! The whole Fall Away series is a favorite, actually. I love Penelope’s writing and her flawed characters are so real yet lovable. She has two upcoming standalones that I can’t wait to get my hands on, and I know I’m going to love them!
- Krista & Becca Ritchie ~ An author duo I always recommend is Krista & Becca Ritchie!!!! Their Addicted series is probably my top favorite new adult series – it’s so fresh, unique, and utterly flawless! I love every one of their characters and the writing just keeps getting better and better.
- Christina Lauren ~ Another author duo! I adoooore CLo’s books and characters – I fell in love with the Beautiful Bastard series, then with the Wild Seasons series. I wish they never stop writing!
- Tessa Bailey ~ Tessa. Bailey!!! No one does dirty-talking alpha heroes like her! I’ve enjoyed every one of Tessa’s sexy-as-hell books, and I doubt I’ll ever stop!
- Katie McGarry ~ One of my favorite YA authors! Her Pushing the Limits series is absolutely gorgeous, and her newest MC series is so fascinating!
- Nalini Singh ~ The Psy-Changeling and Guild Hunter series are two of the best paranormal romance series I’ve ever read! I live for the day a new book from Nalini Singh comes out. Her rock star series is also a joy to read!
- J.R. Ward ~ The BDB boys!!! I love them all so hard. This vampire series is one of the few I continue to keep up with, and as long as J.R. Ward keeps writing, I won’t stop reading her books!
- Katy Evans ~ I absolutely ADORE Katy Evans!! I love the Real series (Rogue is my favorite!) but the Manwhore series stole my heart! Katy writes such powerful, romantic stories that are so easy to fall in love with.
- Emma Chase ~ I love love loooove Emma Chase’s voice! Her writing is so unique and hilarious. You can’t help but fall in love with her books and characters (Drew!).
Some honorable mentions are:
Olivia Cunning ~ My favorite rock star author! The Sinners On Tour series is my top favorite rock star series – I loved every single dirty, amazing moment of the series. If you love rock stars, I highly recommend Olivia Cunning!
Sarah MacLean ~ My favorite historical romance author! She wrote One Good Earl Deserves a Lover… need I say more? Honestly, I don’t read much historical romance, but whenever I’m in the mood for it, I know I can always pick something by Sarah MacLean and I’ll enjoy the hell out of it.
Who are your auto-buy authors?