It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is…
Top Ten (well, 8) Audiobooks:
- Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons #2) by Christina Lauren ~ The audiobook that started it all! This was the very first audiobook I ever listened to, and let me tell you, it was the best decision I ever made. You haven’t lived if you’ve never listened to Sebastian York’s narration (who is my favorite male narrator).
- Control Burn Resist (Songs of Submission #4-6) by C.D. Reiss ~ Jo Raylan, one of my FAVORITE female narrators, voices Monica in the Songs of Submission series and her voice is divine! I especially love the way her voice changes for male dialogue. This is one of the few audiobooks I’ve actually re-listened multiple times. I highly recommend this series for those who love erotica.
- Wildest Dreams & The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland #1-2) by Kristen Ashley ~ If you’re a KA fan or a fantasy lover, you HAVE to check out these audiobooks!! Tillie Hooper does such a stunning job at narrating these stories. And there are pretty epic romances in them too! I’m eagerly waiting for the rest of the series to come out in audio.
- Until the Sun Falls from the Sky & With Everything I Am (The Three #1-2) by Kristen Ashley ~ More KA (of course)! PNR fans definitely need to listen to at least the first two books in The Three series. A fascinating paranormal world and sexy alpha heroes make this series so great to listen to.
- Kulti & The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata ~ If you know me then you know MZ is my top favorite author ever (because Kulti is my favorite book of all time). I loved reading these two books, but re-experiencing them as audiobooks made them even better. Plus the narrator does a fantastic job, too!
- Addicted series by Krista & Becca Ritchie ~ This is the only series where I have read all the books AND listened to all the audiobooks – it’s THAT amazing. The story is incredible and the narrators are perfect for the characters – if you love NA, you have to give the series a try! And if you’ve already read the series, trust me, you’ll love listening to it too.
- All I Ever Need is You (The Sullivans #14) by Bella Andre ~ Eva Kaminsky was the very first female narrator I fell in love with, and since she narrates all of Bella Andre’s books, I promised myself I would listen to all of Bella Andre’s newest releases, and so far I’ve been able to keep my promise and haven’t been disappointed yet. All of her stories are super sweet contemporary romances that are amazing to listen to.
- Sebring (Unfinished Heroes #5) Kristen Ashley ~ More… KA? Yeah, I’m a little obsessed with her audiobooks, because they always have the best stories with the perfect narrator. Stella Bloom is incredible with her narration here, and Sebring is perfect for those who only stick to the contemporary genre.
What audiobooks do you love and recommend?