It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is…
Top Ten Books I Read In 2013
Okay, um, do you know how hard today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is? IT FREAKING IS. I don’t even know how I’ll only fit 10 of my top reads of 2013. So… I cheated a little.
1. Losing Hope (Hopeless #2), Finding Cinderella (Hopeless #2.5), This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover
My reviews: Losing Hope | Finding Cinderella | This Girl
Colleen Hoover is literally my favorite author of all time, and with every single one of her books I end up loving with my whole heart!
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
The most adorable book I’ve ever read! E&P is and forever will be one of my all-time favorite books!
3. One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels #2), No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (#3) by Sarah MacLean
My reviews: One Good Earl Deserves a Lover | No Good Duke Goes Unpunished
This is the BEST historical romance series I’ve ever read! LOVE Cross and Temple!
4. Bully (Fall Away #1), Until You (#1.5) by Penelope Douglas
My reviews: Bully | Until You
Two words: Jared. Trent. ❤
5. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) Alice Clayton
This is the funniest book I’ve ever read. Seriously, it made my sides hurt from laughing and giggling.
6. Addicted to You (Addicted #1), Ricochet (#1.5), Addicted for Now (#2) by Krista & Becca Ritchie
My reviews: Addicted to You | Addicted for Now
So freaking ADDICTING!! And the characters are just too amazing. Love everything about this series!
7. Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2), Crash Into You (#3) by Katie McGarry
My reviews: Dare You To | Crash Into You
My favorite YA contemporary romance series ever! You can’t go wrong with Katie McGarry
8. Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1), Untold (#2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
Hilarious and awesome and badass pretty much sums up this series and these characters.
9. The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
The most incredible conclusion to my favorite fantasy series ever.
10. Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard #2), Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard #3) by Christina Lauren
My review: Beautiful Player
Ack, I just love Max and Will! Their stories are sooo good.
So what are your favorites of 2013?