It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is …
Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List
1. Finders Keepers (Lost and Found #3) by Nicole Williams – I am absolutely dying to read this right now. I have in on my kindle just waiting for me, and I’ll get to it when I have time to read. Even though I desperately want to read it, I know this book will just make me TOO distracted to do anything else LOL. But GARTH!! ❤
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – It’s Rainbow Rowell!! I just adored Eleanor & Park, so I’m SO excited for another book by her. And it’s about a fangirl! I can totally relate.
3. United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) by Ally Carter – It’s the last book in the Gallagher Girls series! *sniffs* But I know Ally Carter won’t disappoint me. I just can’t believe this series is coming to its end so SOON!
4. Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy #3) by Karina Halle – Can’t wait for this book because even though I was MEH about the second book, I still loved the first, so I’m excited to see how the trilogy ends, and where Ellie, Camden and Javier end up.
5. Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth – ANOTHER final book in a series! And this one is one of my all time favorite series, so I might end up tearing up. We get Four’s POV in this too!! AHHH!!! <4
6. Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5) by J. Lynn – OOHH it’s Cam’s POV of Wait for You! I just loved Cam, he was such a perfect book boyfriend, and now that we get his side of the story… YAY!
7. Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Wow, I didn’t realize there were SO MANY final books on this list. (I think there might be some more after this too…) But yep, Sentinel concludes the Covenant series and Alex and the gang’s story. I’m super excited for what will happen, because I know that something is gonna go down in this book. And of course there’s Aiden!
8. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu – Yep, another final book. I am so freaking unbelievably crazy for this to come out, because that ending in Prodigy? NOT COOL. And I want more June and Day! (BTW isn’t that such a gorgeous cover?)
9. World After (Penryn and the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee – Oh gosh, oh gosh, I don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this book, but I thank the stars that this book even EXISTS. Because I was dying at the cliffhanger of Angelfall. I’m praying for Raffe and Penryn to have a HEA… but I’m pretty sure Susan Ee likes to torture her readers.
10. Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry – And this is… NOT another final book, because guess what? There’s going to be MORE Pushing the Limits!! *fangirls* I’m SO excited for Isaiah’s story!! And I TOTALLY knew that the girl he would fall in love with would be a girl who was a car fanatic like him. And even better, she’s a good girl, which is perfect for bad boy Isaiah!
So what books are on your fall 2013 TBR list?