It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is…
Top Ten Best Sequels Ever
1. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
2. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
3. Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover
4. The Crown of Embers & The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #2 & #3) by Rae Carson
5. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
6. We’ll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han
7. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
8. Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
9. The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines
10. Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
So what are your favorite sequels?
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is …
Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show
1. Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore
2. Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
3. The Slammed series by Colleen Hoover
4. The Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover
5. The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
6. Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
7. The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
8. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor
9. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
10. We’ll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han
It’s been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college – only, their relationship hasn’t exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It’s time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.
Hey ya’ll! Shirley here.
So it has been approximately 3 years since I have read the 2nd book of this series, and since then I have been yearning to read the 3rd book after it came out. But alas, no one I knew owned it, so I cracked and bought it. And HOLY COW IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I’VE EVER MADE. So coming into this book, I already knew it was going to be good. But I didn’t know it was going to be THIS good.
Truthfully I was always Team Jeremiah. But in this book, Conrad finally opened up, and you really realize what sacrifices that he has made. HE IS JUST TOO PERFECT AND I JUST LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH. All of the chapters with his point of view were just too heartbreaking. & also when Conrad gave Jeremiah the letter from their mother…ohmygoodness.
I don’t want to spoil much, but the epilogue was so perfect! It honestly ended just like I hoped it would and I’m so so happy! But sad as well because such a good series has ended.
5 hearts! But let’s be real, do I even need to explain why.
Reading Order: Summer series
#1 ~ The Summer I Turned Pretty: Ebook • Hardcover • Paperback • Goodreads
#2 ~ It’s Not Summer Without You: Ebook • Hardcover • Paperback • Goodreads
#3 ~ We’ll Always Have Summer: Ebook • Hardcover • Paperback • Goodreads